AT BORD lawn edge is a material made of high density HDPE. It enables aesthetic and practical land planning; with the use of closed systems you can freely shape the area around the house and the garden. Lawn edges are commonly used to strengthen flower beds or lawns. The allow to separate the surface of gravel paths from garden vegetation and additionally prevents penetration by roots.
Advantages of using the product are:
- resistant to changing weather conditions;
- it makes grass cutting easier and keeps water and fertilizers around the roots of plants;
- easy and quick assembly (fixing elements);
- lawn edges allow you to create any and all kinds of precise landscaping arrangements without the need for wide excavations and thus they significantly reduce the cost and duration of work.
The AT BORD system is used in order to:
- strengthen the flower beds and lawns;
- separate gravel paths from the garden plants in gardens or parks;
- separate mulching materials (grit, bark, gravel);
- prevent root growth.